Heartbeat of the Murray
Heartbeat of the Murray in the Pioneer Settlement is a world class laser show that is presented against a back drop of river and red gum forest depicting the story of the Murray River.
- » Take the family to Pioneer Settlement nestled on the banks of the Marraboor River to relive the region an interactive experience for all ages, showcasing the lives and lifestyles of early European settlers
- » Explore the natural surrounds, including the Murray River, local lakes and magnificent state forests
- » Explore the fascinating local art and history at the Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery.
- » Step back in time at the Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum and learn about the vital role the region played during WW11
- » Venture out to the Murray Downs Golf and Country Club for a round of golf.
- » Take a cruise on the river aboard a paddleboat and marvel at the natural surrounds.
- » Walk or cycle on the foreshore path at Lake Boga.
- » Take a tour of the gorgeous Swan Hill Town Hall PACC and revisit the venue
- » Visit the lovely historical small towns, including Nyah, Nyah West, Woorienen and Robinvale, as well as the Lake Boga regions rich and fascination Aboriginal culture.
- » Swan Hill Riverside Farmers market – first Sunday every month, Murrabit market – first Saturday every month, Robinvale & Nyah markets – second Saturday every month, Kerang Market – fourth Saturday every month
- » Celebrate New Year and Australia Day with fun and music in the Riverside Park
- » Spend the Queen’s Birthday Weekend at the Swan Hill Horse Racing 3-day Racing Carnival
- » Lake Tyrrell – Victoria’s “Mirror to the Sky” – Salt Lake is only 90 minutes away
- » For more to “See & Do” visit www.visitthemurray.com.au